Tuesday, 20 September 2011

A Note From Potts - new premises at 12 Stirling Rd, Claremont

After 6 years in Cottesloe we have outgrown the cosy studio in one way or another.  One of the reasons we have moved locations is so we can offer more yoga classes in a space that is dedicated to yoga.  A space with calmness and a space that will better serve our students.

I have been developing some unique approaches for very interesting workshops and classes that will be offered soon.  Some more varied styles and approaches to yoga will be offered to the wider non-Ashtanga yoga community as well.  Although some new young faces will be seen doing some of the extra classes, you will still see my old face every morning and most evenings.

As it is with some yoga schools, as they grow, the teachers owning the school are seen less and less.  This is not our way and we are very aware of the importance of a hands on approach.  My wife D does all the work behind the scene to ensure I can be in the studio as much as possible.  I did offer to swap rolls but I think we both know our children will starve if I am left at home alone.   

The studio is not yet complete and over time we will be doing some changes to make things more comfortable for you. The sitting or waiting area will soon be enclosed by a dividing wall from the yoga practice area.  The yoga floor is going to be covered by a nurturing floating floor.  Our timetable is going to expand as well.

Lookout For Some New Classes Soon
  • Mid Week 9.30am Yoga Class.
  • Wed 7.15pm Asana Technique Class
  • Mid Week 3.45pm Kids yoga
  • Sat am Pregnancy Class
  • Week End Back Care Workshop
  • Week End Second Series Workshop
  • Restorative (Yin) Yoga Class
  • Refresh Yoga Class
A yoga school is only as good as the students in it.  This is why we have an excellent school. I would like to thank all of our students, my fantastic teacher trainees, our dedicated contract teaches and D, for all your support and loyalty.


Sincerely

Potts                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment